Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Possibilites Are Endless!!

I've been contemplating starting a blog for several years now but have been somewhat hesitant to do so. I've gone through several rationales both pro and con. I won't detail my thought process but suffice it to say that each and everyone of us has something to say and what we say makes a difference in life with people.

It's only through speaking that we touch the fabric of our world. Truly, by speaking we set in motion the ability to create our reality, the ability to affect our universe and the charge to make a difference in the world. This blog will be a reflection of my speaking in the world. It will reflect the ownership of my voice, my power and my responsibility in the world. One of the possibilities I am in life is the possiblity of love in action through communication. I thank you for giving me the space and the honor of your listening.

Neil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a test post. The site rocks! : )